Enjoy the refreshing combination of lime and mint. You may want to make a double recipe to have enough for seconds.
Yield: serves 8
- 1 C. (250 ml) water
- 3/4 C. (185 g) sugar
- 1 bunch fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 C. (250 ml) lime juice
- 1 1/2 liters sparkling water
1. Put water and sugar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Add mint and boil for 1 minute. Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Strain mixture and add lime juice. Cool.
4. Add sparkling water and serve over ice.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might want to purchase the PDF version of Debbie’s cookbook Around Our Table, a great way to keep your recipes handy no matter where you are in the world. For more information, go to http://ciaofromdebbie.com/cookbooks/
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com
About the authorView all articles by: Debbie Peck
21 November, 2017
20 November, 2017
14 November, 2017
07 November, 2017
06 November, 2017
05 November, 2017
04 November, 2017
03 November, 2017
02 November, 2017
01 November, 2017