Enjoy the refreshing combination of lime and mint. You may want to make a double recipe to have enough for seconds.
Yield: serves 8
- 1 C. (250 ml) water
- 3/4 C. (185 g) sugar
- 1 bunch fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 C. (250 ml) lime juice
- 1 1/2 liters sparkling water
1. Put water and sugar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Add mint and boil for 1 minute. Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Strain mixture and add lime juice. Cool.
4. Add sparkling water and serve over ice.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might want to purchase the PDF version of Debbie’s cookbook Around Our Table, a great way to keep your recipes handy no matter where you are in the world. For more information, go to http://ciaofromdebbie.com/cookbooks/
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com
About the authorView all articles by: Debbie Peck
19 September, 2017
12 September, 2017
05 September, 2017
29 August, 2017
22 August, 2017
15 August, 2017
08 August, 2017
01 August, 2017
25 July, 2017
23 July, 2017