Enjoy the refreshing combination of lime and mint. You may want to make a double recipe to have enough for seconds.
Yield: serves 8
- 1 C. (250 ml) water
- 3/4 C. (185 g) sugar
- 1 bunch fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 C. (250 ml) lime juice
- 1 1/2 liters sparkling water
1. Put water and sugar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Add mint and boil for 1 minute. Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Strain mixture and add lime juice. Cool.
4. Add sparkling water and serve over ice.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might want to purchase the PDF version of Debbie’s cookbook Around Our Table, a great way to keep your recipes handy no matter where you are in the world. For more information, go to http://ciaofromdebbie.com/cookbooks/
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com
About the authorView all articles by: Debbie Peck
16 October, 2018
09 October, 2018
02 October, 2018
25 September, 2018
18 September, 2018
11 September, 2018
04 September, 2018
28 August, 2018
21 August, 2018
14 August, 2018