Enjoy the refreshing combination of lime and mint. You may want to make a double recipe to have enough for seconds.
Yield: serves 8
- 1 C. (250 ml) water
- 3/4 C. (185 g) sugar
- 1 bunch fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 1 C. (250 ml) lime juice
- 1 1/2 liters sparkling water
1. Put water and sugar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Add mint and boil for 1 minute. Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
3. Strain mixture and add lime juice. Cool.
4. Add sparkling water and serve over ice.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might want to purchase the PDF version of Debbie’s cookbook Around Our Table, a great way to keep your recipes handy no matter where you are in the world. For more information, go to http://ciaofromdebbie.com/cookbooks/
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com
About the authorView all articles by: Debbie Peck
17 April, 2018
10 April, 2018
03 April, 2018
27 March, 2018
20 March, 2018
13 March, 2018
06 March, 2018
27 February, 2018
20 February, 2018
13 February, 2018