You’ll need to make several batches of this since a blender only holds enough liquid for 3-4 servings.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 C. (250 ml) plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 C. (250 ml) orange juice
- 1 C. (250 ml) chunk pineapple or 4 slices canned pineapple
- 1/2 C. (125 ml) milk
- 1/4 C. (60 g) Splenda, sugar, or honey
- 10-12 ice cubes
Place everything except the ice cubes in a blender.
Drop in the ice cubes, one at a time, through the hole in the lid.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might want to purchase the PDF version of Debbie’s cookbook Around Our Table, a great way to keep your recipes handy no matter where you are in the world. For more information, go to http://ciaofromdebbie.com/cookbooks/
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com