A delightfully refreshing drink. We love the citrus combination; so will you!
Yield: 1 gallon (4 liters)
- 5 lemons
- 5 limes
- 5 juice oranges
- 3 quarts (3 liters) water
- 1 1/2-2 C (325-500 g) sugar
- Squeeze the juice from four of the lemons, limes and oranges.
- Pour into a gallon container.
- Thinly slice the remaining fruit and set aside for garnish.
- Add water and sugar to juices.
- Mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve on ice with fruit slices.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com