- 2 cans white tuna (if packed in water or vegetable oil, drain them)
- 1-1 1/2 C. garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- Sliced celery or diced cucumber
- Black or green olives, sliced
- Artichoke hearts, drained
- Feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- Fresh basil and/or parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Diced fresh tomatoes, or halved cherry tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients and chill. Moisten with creamy Italian salad dressing, or drizzle with olive oil and Balsamic vinegar. Or, if you prefer, use some fresh lemon instead of the vinegar.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, or with whole wheat crackers or rolls.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com