Yield: Serves 8
- 8 C. (200 g) spinach, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3-4 C. (1 liter) diced fresh mangoes
- 1/4 C. (65 g) sugar or Splenda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dry or grated onion
- 1/2 C. (65 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 T. white vinegar
- Combine and whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set aside. You may keep the dressing at room temperature overnight; for a longer time, store in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour desired amount of dressing over spinach and fruit; toss.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com