- 3 eggs
- 3/4 C. (185 g) sugar
- 3/4 C. (175 ml) white corn syrup
- 3 T. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. (200 g) pecans (minimum)
- 1 unbaked pastry crust
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs slightly; add sugar, syrup, butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fill the unbaked crust with as many pecans as possible (usually about 1 1/2-2 C) and pour the filling over them. Increasing the ratio of pecans to filling makes the pie less sweet and rich.
- Bake 35 minutes at 375° F (190° C).
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com