- 1 large can sweet potatoes, drained (or use 1 1/2 lbs./750 g fresh, peeled, cubed and boiled)
- 1/4 C. (125 g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 C. (115 g) butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Chopped walnuts or pecans
- Mini-marshmallows (see Homemade Marshmallows)
- Whip the sweet potatoes in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, butter and egg.
- Spread in a buttered, glass casserole dish. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, then marshmallows.
- Bake at 350° F (180° C) for 20-30 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com