Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6 C.)
- 1 small red onion or scallion, finely minced
- 1 C. (125 g) raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 lb. (125 g) bacon, Speck, or minced ham
- 1/2 C. (40 g) sunflower seeds or sliced almonds
- 1 C. (250 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. (125 g) sugar
- 2 T. vinegar
- If using bacon, fry until crispy and crumble into tiny bits.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and toss onto salad ingredients.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com