Homemade Hot Chocolate
This is not Hot Chocolate out of a box. This is luscious, rich Belgian hot chocolate. Just use good-quality chocolate and you can make it wherever you live–even if you don’t live in Belgium.
Yield: 1 mug; can easily be doubled or tripled…
- 2 oz./55 g good quality semisweet chocolate–at least 66% cocoa
- 1/3 C. (80 g) low fat milk
- 2 tsp./10 g sugar
- Add the sugar to the lowfat milk. Heat just until the boiling point over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the roughly chopped chocolate, cover and set aside.
- After 5-10 minutes, stir gently until uniform in color.
- Reheat to the boiling point and serve. Garnish as desired with: marshmallows, whipped cream, instant coffee, peppermint, Bailey’s, cinnamon, etc.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com
About the authorView all articles by: Debbie Peck
18 September, 2018
11 September, 2018
04 September, 2018
28 August, 2018
21 August, 2018
14 August, 2018
07 August, 2018
31 July, 2018
24 July, 2018
18 July, 2018