These simple but tasty appetizers are a great way to serve traditional antipasto ingredients. They can be prepared the day before and refrigerated until serving time. Or, just have the ingredients ready and let some of your guests help thread them on the skewers–quick and easy!
- marinated mushrooms
- marinated artichoke hearts
- mozzarella balls or cubes of any firm cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- roasted bell peppers
- grilled eggplant
- deli meat: salami, ham, speck, etc.
- black or green olives
- pickled onions
- tortellini or ravioli, boiled and drained, marinated if desired
- Place any of the above ingredients onto toothpicks or skewers. Garnish with fresh herbs and Balsamic vinegar if desired.
For additional recipes, please visit: http://ciaofromdebbie.com
© 2013 Thrive.