2013 Spring Guatemala Retreat | Blessings Poured Out!
As all the volunteers and attendees gathered for our welcoming session, the rain pounded on the rooftop of the hotel so loudly that it seemed the streets would surely be flooded. But I realized it was really I who was flooded…
- with peace from pouring out our hearts to God in prayer that morning
- with anticipation as the ladies poured into the lobby
- with awe as 73 women poured out praises to God in song
- with tears as I poured out my thanks to God for allowing me to be a part of this holy moment
- with joy in watching the ladies embrace old friends and connect with new ones
Laura R., Retreat Volunteer